- To avoid staining the surface, wipe clean immediately, using a soft damp cloth.
- Gently wipe over using water or warm soapy water and a soft cloth.
- Avoid using baby wipes and chemical based cleaning agents (this includes natural cleaning agents containing essential oils). Cleaning agents react with our play mats, causing long term damage / discoloration.
- Not recommended for outdoor use. High temperatures and direct sunlight will cause discoloration and deterioration of your play mat.
- Avoid using sharp or hot objects on your play mat (high heels, scissors, coffee cups and vacuums, etc).
- Avoid using ink/markers as these may leave permanent marks.
- Heavy furniture (eg, coffee table, chairs, couch) may cause permanent indentations.
- Not designed for pets
- Do not steam clean.
Our Care Instructions provided are a guide only and to prolong the life of your play mat. Luxe at Play holds no responsibility for any stains, marks, or discoloring that occurs after the product is used.
By purchasing Goods with us, you agree to follow the care instructions provided.