ROUND: Petal / Blush Stripes Play Mat
- Product Safety
PRE ORDERS NOW OPEN. Orders will be dispatched APPROX 28TH AUGUST. This is an estimate only and please expect some delays due to current COVID-19 safe handling laws / practices and any unforeseen circumstances.
PLEASE NOTE: Petal pattern will be slightly darker in colour than images shown due to a new print run.
(Also available to purchase in Large and Small rectangular sizes)
Dimensions: 1.4m (Diameter) x 1.5cm thick
Pattern: A unique one of a kind hand illustrated pattern. Our abstract petal pattern consists of warm grey and ivory tones, is subtle in design, gender neutral and a stylish addition to any room of your home.
Reverse: Blush & white stripes.
Material: Our play mats are made from a non-toxic PU (Polyurethane) material. PU is a high quality, lightweight, soft yet durable material.
Shipping & Handling: For detailed information please review our Shipping & Handling Policy here
Refund & Returns: Before purchasing goods with us, please ensure you review our Refund & Returns Policy here
Why you will love our play mat:
- Stylish patterns to compliment your home interior
- Non Toxic and free of harmful chemicals
- 1.5cm thick soft foam core
- Soft enough to protect against dreaded bumps and tumbles
- Supportive enough for tummy time, rolling, crawling through to walking
- Perfect for general play, arts and crafts and even make a great yoga mat
- Makes a great splat mat under highchairs
- Hypoallergenic and water resistant surface
- Wipeable and easy clean surface
- Provides insulation from cold floors
- Reversible designs
- Lightweight and portable to any room of your home
- Roll up and store away at any time
- Whole family to enjoy
Made from quality and sustainable materials. Our play mats are hypoallergenic and odourless and do not contain any toxic substances such as BPA, formaldehyde, phthalates or any harmful heavy metal substances such as lead or mercury and are latex and PVC free.
Our play mats are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards and European EN71(3) Toy Standards, making them a safe option for your little ones to play.
A copy of our test report can be viewed here.
We absolutely love our mat! My 4month old LOVES floor time so this mat has been great with her learning to roll! It’s good quality (even my dog gets on it) and super easy to clean! We love it!
My toddler loves our luxe play mat! We are excited to see her and her new sibling playing together on it soon!